Oceano Shaders 1.18.1 → 1.16.5
Oceano Shaders is one of the most popular small Minecraft shaders of all time. With over 800,000 downloads in only 3 years, Oceano is worth a try!
Description about Oceano Shaders
Oceano Shaders: The Best Tropical & Fairy Minecraft Shader
Oceano Shaders (aka Oceano Shaders 3.0) is one of the most popular small Minecraft shaders of all time. With over 800,000 downloads in only 3 years, Oceano is worth a try! Besides those features of all other Minecraft shaders bring like lighting and shadow systems, Oceano shader has its own unique enhancement about the shadows, lighting, water, sky texture, and moon texture.
The overall atmosphere Ocean Shaders bring is stunning and incredible! You can feel the warmth in the sunray, the green of the trees and leaves, and the clean and how blue water is. Everything from the environment to the weather looks so relaxing and fairy-themed. If you’re planning on playing any stranded Minecraft map or island involved, Minecraft Oceano Shaders is a top-tier shader on the list!
Note: Download Optifine HD to be able to use Shaders, the version used must be the same for the best Shaders experience.
How to install Oceano Shaders
- You must have Optifine HD installed
- When you finish installing Optifine, open Minecraft
- Go to Options => Video Settings => Shaders => this time click Shaders Folder
- The new window is opened, now simply copy and paste your shader zip file over here.
- Comeback to Minecraft, choose your shader and click Done. Enjoy!
Download Oceano Shaders
1.18.1, .1.18, 1.17.1, 1.17, 1.16.5