Origins Mod 1.18.1 → 1.16.5
Origins Mod is a truly immersive Minecraft mod that grants you the ability to choose your race or origin with unique perks when you first start the game.
Description about Origins Mod
Origins Mod: Change Minecraft Gameplay with 9+ New Origins
Origins Mod is a truly immersive Minecraft mod that grants you the ability to choose your race or origin when you first start the game. With a great concept and over 4,000,000 downloads, Origin mod definitely a mod that you should try as soon as possible.
Minecraft Origins mod provides additional 8 more races along with the original race of vanilla Minecraft, which is Human. The other eight are:
- Enderian: can teleport without Ender Pearls and reach further. But take damage when interacting with water and hate pumpkins.
- Merling: Do everything faster in the water. Can only be on the surface for a certain amount of time.
- Phantom: Has the ability to go invisible and walk through blocks. However, getting burned in daylight and has 3 fewer hearts.
- Elytrian: Has a natural Elytra and every 30 seconds can launch yourself up to the air. Also, deal double damage while flying. Elytrian can only wear lightweight armor and take more kinetic damage.
- Blazeborn: Immune to fire, lava, poison, and hunger damage and effect. But you start the game in the Nether and take damage when touch water.
- Avian: Permanent slow falling and move faster. But need to sleep at a high altitude and cannot eat meat.
- Arachnid: Can climb walls and spawn cobwebs while fighting. But has 3 fewer hearts and can only eat meat.
- Shulk: Has 9 more inventory slots, protection, and can break stone without pickaxes. However, Shulk cannot use shield and exhaust quicker.
- Feline: Immune to fall damage and jump higher. Also has dark vision and can chase Creepers away. Feline has 1 fewer heart.
As you can see, each race in Origin mod Minecraft has its own perks as well as some disadvantage. So choose carefully because it will completely change your playstyle and you cannot simply change to another race. Also, some origins have special abilities that you can activate by pressing the “G” key by default.
Origin Mod Minecraft also has a great community and it’s received a lot of feedback over the years. If you’re not into the English language, there are 14+ different languages within Minecraft Origins, so feel free to choose your desired one and start the fantastic journey in Origins Mod Minecraft.
Note: All must use the same version
How to install Origins Mod
- Make sure you have Forge Mod installed
- Search and download any mod you like on our website.
- You will get the .jar file after downloading, copy the file.
- Press Window + R, type %appdata%, press Enter.
- Navigate to the .minecraft folder, then to the mods If you don't have a mods folder, create one, paste the .jar file inside the mods folder
Download Origins Mod
1.18.1 - 1.18 - 1.17.1 - 1.17 - 1.16.5